BC Gurus is Seeking Contributors
- Earn money for creating content.
- Recognition as a Business Catalyst expert in the largest BC community.
- BC Gurus points. Earn 500 points for getting your content published and additional points when your content is added to users favorites or interacted with.
Am I Qualified to Contribute?
A common misconception is that you must have created hundreds of sites, or be some kind of master at web development before you start teaching. Not the case.
The right time to share your knowledge is when you feel you’ve learned or accomplished something that may be of value to others in the BC partner community.
If you’ve never recorded screencasts or video before, that’s okay too. We’ll walk you through the process to help you get to a published course or tutorial.
We would love to hear your ideas, unique project experiences, tips or techniques the BC Partner community can use. These topics are always in demand:
- Marketing & sales
- SEO & analytics
- Advanced web app implementations
- E-commmerce related tips & techniques
- BC Integration with 3rd party frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Unique problems solved or techniques from your project experience
Video Content Specifications
- Videos should be recorded at 1280x720px
- Videos should be delivered in .mp4 format via dropbox to email@example.com
- Recommended software is Camtasia Studio or Screencast-O-Matic Pro
Submit an Idea
Think you have an idea, but not ready to start recording? Great! Please fill out the following form to get in touch with us and we will work with you to turn that idea into a great piece of finished content.